Interested in managing an impactful sports Twitter page that reaches New York sports fans across the globe?
We’re currently looking for a Social Media Manager in free agency and are accepting applications. If you have an interest in social media, editing pictures or digital marketing, this opportunity will give you the chance to learn essential skills while tweeting to New York sports fans.
The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s Twitter account daily. His/her performance will be measured via growth in followers, website clicks, tweet impressions and total engagements.
Duties and Responsibilites
- Tweet out articles twice a day on the day they’re published on SkyscraperSports.com
- Tweet out news for all 8 New York sports team that are sent as notifications to smartphone from Bleacher Report app
- Tweet out final scores and great plays (via GIFs, Vines or videos) from New York sports teams
- Download free Slack app on smartphone to stay up to date with Skyscraper Sports
- Mastery of Twitter and hashtags to maximize exposure
- Familiarity with Hootsuite or willingness to learn
- General knowledge of New York sports teams and players
- Ability to Tweet during all hours of the day