[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”6370″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_custom_heading text=”NEW YORK KNICKS CONTRIBUTOR” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:left|color:%23000000″ google_fonts=”font_family:Exo%3A100%2C100italic%2C200%2C200italic%2C300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic%2C800%2C800italic%2C900%2C900italic|font_style:500%20bold%20regular%3A500%3Anormal”][vc_column_text]Want to write articles about the team from Manhattan for SkyscraperSports.com?
We’re currently looking for a New York Knicks Contributor in free agency and are accepting applications. If you have any interest in journalism, social media, or digital marketing, this opportunity will give you the chance to learn essential skills while reporting on your favorite NY sports team.
The role of a New York Knicks Contributor is to publish bimonthly articles during the NBA season that comply with Skyscraper Sports’ guidelines and adheres to the format that an Editor establishes.
Duties and Responsibilites
- Write bimonthly New York Knicks articles during NBA season
- Edit and format his/her articles on backend of WordPress content management system
- Post articles in relevant Facebook groups
- Download free Slack app on smartphone to stay up to date with Skyscraper Sports
- Knowledge of journalism elements
- Familiarity with WordPress publishing platform or willingness to learn
- Experience with Facebook and its “Groups” feature
- Outgoing & teachable personality
- Free sports tickets
- Cover exclusive events
- Interview professional athletes
- Assist with Skyscraper Sports TV
- Free admission to Skyscraper Academy
Get the on-hands experience you’ve been desiring with Skyscraper Sports now! Apply by filling out the form on the right (desktop) or below (mobile) and we’ll email you once we’ve reviewed your application.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]