Want to mold the New York sports articles that appear on SkyscraperSports.com?
We’re currently looking for an Editor in free agency and are accepting applications. If you have an interest in journalism, sports or digital marketing, this opportunity will give you the chance to learn essential skills while editing articles you enjoy.
The role of an Editor is to edit daily articles on SkyscraperSports.com via the WordPress content management system. An Editor will comply to Skyscraper Sports’ guidelines and adhere to the format that has been given for each article.
Duties and Responsibilites
- Edit articles daily
- Optimize article for SEO purposes
- Create monthly editorial calendar with CEO
- Download free Slack app on smartphone to stay up to date with Skyscraper Sports
- Knowledge of the English language and New York sports
- Knowledge of journalism elements
- Familiarity with WordPress publishing platform or willingness to learn
- Outgoing & teachable personality
- Free sports tickets
- Cover exclusive events
- Interview professional athletes
- Assist with Skyscraper Sports TV
- Free admission to Skyscraper Academy
Get the on-hands experience you’ve been desiring with Skyscraper Sports now! Apply by filling out the form on the right (desktop) or below (mobile) and we’ll email you once we’ve reviewed your application.